Sunday 20 November 2011

What Sample boxes do we have here in Australia?

Hey Ladies,

I have been asked quite a few times for an updated list of what beauty sample boxes are available in Australia at the moment, as it does keep "chopping and changing".

Here is the up to date information.

Lust Have It - Lust Have it is still operating as usual, they were the first in Aus. I love their products and have yet to be disappointed by a box I have received. www.lusthaveit.com.au

Glossy Box - Previously known as Beauty Box (information found on the net claims the two companies are now partners). I do not believe we will receive the same goods as the UK Version as both websites do contain different brand partners. Glossy Box is not all High end brands which may or may not suit some people. www.glossybox.com.au

Bella Box - Another box in which I have not purchased myself is Bella Box. This box has now been running for two months and consensus out their is that it is of high quality. The OCC Lip tars included seem to be making waves as these items are well loved in the states. http://www.bellabox.com.au/

I Love this box - Another newbie is I love this Box, I too haven't yet purchased this (where do you start and where do you stop!) November was the first installment, The products seem to be quite makeup orientated which I think is fantastic so this may well be the next on my list http://www.ilovethisbox.com.au/

Beauty Basket - Beauty Basket's first launch in in December. There has not been a lot of info other than the December contents of this package, the website only lists the up to the minute brands. http://www.beautybasket.com.au/
If anyone has any more info to share please do so :)

What boxes have you subscribed too?

XO

Pemily.

No comments:

Post a Comment