Monday 12 September 2011

Lust Have it #2 - September

WARNING MAY BE A SPOILER ALERT :)

Hey Guys!

Received my second Luxury Lust Have It! box yesterday afternoon!

I must say, I am utterly thrilled.

The team at Lust Have It are right on the money when It comes to premium samples.

I have had the pleasure of speaking with Nicci and I must say she is a  lovely person and very very willing to help all her customers. I think it is fantastic that the Founder of a company takes the time to listen to her customers and help as much as possible.
(please note I purchased this Box with my own money and am not being paid for this review).

So lets get into it!!


The Lust-Have-It Box (When I picked this up from the Post Office all the ladies we asking about it :)


Inside the box and the card that you receive (I Love wrapped goods it feels like Xmas!!!)


The Goodies!!!
Was so happy when I opened the box, my 2 favourite brands were inside :)

Contents as follows
*Lancome Hypnose Dolls Eyes Mascara 2ml
*Urban Rituelle Organic hand cream 20ml
*Pure Fiji Coconut Milk shower Gel
*Kerastase Elixir Ultime 5ml
*2 x Nicole by OPI nail polish (purple and silver) 3.75ml

I have used quite a few Kerastase and Lancome products and will review all contents in
the following week but I must say i am SUPER excited.
Stay tuned for reviews :)
xo.

4 comments:

  1. Got mine yesterday and totally love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun! It's great isn't it, by next week I will have some reviews up so check back
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do these boxes cost compared with the Beauty Boxes?

    Good work on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou :-) both boxes are $14.95 including postage.
    Lust have it includes 5-6 samples, beauty boxes includes 4-5 hope that helps xo

    ReplyDelete