Monday 18 March 2013

What I am Lemming

Hey Ladies :)

I thought It would be nice to share with one another some of the items we are wanting to buy :)

I will go first!!!

Hakuhodo Brushes

I am wanting to try a few more but mainly buy some for my kit. I purchased quite a few at Imats last year and have now worked out which I can't live without and would like to put them in my professional kit also. I feel that they compliment my MAC brushes really well.

Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter

 I have been wanting to purchase these after watching about a million YT videos this week with girls using them. I am especially interested in the yellow shade called Light Boost.

That's all for now!
I'm sure tomorrow I will add more to the list.

Please comment below with what you are lemming.
XO

Pemily.

No comments:

Post a Comment