Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List

Hey Ladies,
I thought It would be nice to post our Christmas Wish List on here :)
You never know who may see it :)
If anyone would like me to forward their list to someone special please p/m me and I would be happy to do so

I will start with my list!

  • Nars cactus flower cream blush
  • Nars portobello duo eyeshadow 
  • Nars Laguna illuminator
  • Nars Portofino multiple
  • Nars Palm beach multiple
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
  • Chanel bronzer universal
  • Chanel Eyeshadow Duo Noir-Ivorie
  • Book: Amazing face by Zoe Foster
  • Inglot empty 40 palette
  • Louise young palette
  • Ysl touché éclat no. 3
  • Samantha Chapman kabuki & core collection
  • Lush cupcake mask

Just so you all know I am not a spoilt brat and I don't expect to get all these things, rather I will use the money to hopefully purchase some and save for the rest.

What  is on your Christmas wish list?

xo
Pemily



No comments:

Post a Comment