Friday 21 December 2012

DIY makeup holder for Pencils



Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I would share with you something I recently made.

It was a lot easier than I had anticipated and was inexpensive.

To start you will need some of the diamante stickers shown below.


I purchased these stickers from Cheap As Chips for $3.00 per packet, I used one and a half packets.


Apologies for starting, I didn't realise this was actually going to work. I am not much of a DIY kinda gal.
This container was purchased at smiggle, it comes in an array of different colours and retails for $6.95 each.

The stickers are in sheet form with clear backing attaching them, it is quite simple to peel off and stick around the container.


finished product :)













I am using this container to store my Lip liners at the moment.

Let me know what you think.

XO

Pemily.




No comments:

Post a Comment