Thursday 22 September 2011

Beauty Box - # 1 (september) Review

Next Up we have my review on the Beauty Box.
I am not going to get into a spill in regards to whether or not I believe certain items should or should not be in the box, I will review them for what they are.

First Up we have the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil.

In all honesty this is the best! facial product I have ever used, at first I was hesitant of the oil (creasing eye shadows) and the fact that I just had a BAD reaction to some high end product this however is amazing. I have received so many compliments on how great my skin looks.

Score: 10/10

Secondly: YSL top secrets beauty sleep moisturizer



For me personally, I didn't find any beneficial effects with this moisturizer, Nothing bad just not my idea of moisturizing. I also felt the smell was a little too strong, more reminiscent of a body moisturizer.

Score: 5/10


Next is this Sally Hansen File


It is nice and sturdy which I like in a nail file. Could be a bit prettier :)
I really cant find much more to comment on :)

Score: 8/10
Next Up: Mar Jacobs Oh Lola! perfume

3 samples came with the box I gave one to my Mummy, A nice scent however not quite me :)

score: 6/10

Finally, we have the Playboy Play It spicy body spray

For the price point, I really don't think you can pass up this spray I love the smell (more so than the Marc Jacobs perfume). Its great value at $4.95 I will definitely purchase.

score: 10/10

What were your thoughts on the beauty box?

No comments:

Post a Comment