Thursday 15 September 2011

Mac Me Over Haul

Hey Guys,

I have decided to show you the goodies I purchased from the Mac Me Over Collection :)

First Item I would like to show you is the Lady Grey quad.


This is, in my opinion the 2nd best quad MAC has ever released (the smoke signals being first!!)

The colors are as follows: - All Races (matte) - Tendersmoke (frost)
                                      -Lady Grey (satin)  - Hazy Day (Veluxe Pearl)

This quad is capable of creating an eye without using any other shadows which I find really helpful in the mornings. So far I have been using All races on the first 2/3's of the lid and Tendersmoke in the crease.


Next, I only purchased one fluid line from this collection as I already owned Dark Diversion and the other two colors did not really appeal to me.
This color, I find to go really well to line the upper lids with when using the previous collection (Semi-Precious) Mineralize eyeshadow in Faux Gold, in fact any golden color would look lovely with this!


The blush I purchased from the collection is Stunner, This blush has a satin finish on my NW35 skin tone, this color is quite subtle which some people may not like but I find it good for a "no makeup look" with a little highlight above. Very pretty for spring also.


Next up we have a cream color base in Seaside.
Seaside has a frost finish. I don't know why I really purchased this as I have Hush CCB and find them very similar, however it is a really pretty color.

On to the eye shadows, Here we have Carbonzied.
Carbonized is a Veluxe pearl finish (which seems to be the most popular) The color is quite original compared to anything in the permanent line. It looks great on the edges of the eye with my Lady grey combination quad just to dress up for evenings.



Here we  have Creamy Bisque (frost finish)
I purchased creamy bisque as I wanted (another) color that could help me achieve a Jerseylicious eye :)
In my opinion that is to have a really light color on the lid and an extreme black in the crease. Will let you know how that goes for me :)


Last of the eye shadows is Moleskin. (Matte formula)
Moleskin, I believe should work well to blend out harsh crease colors as it does not sway too orange as many of the lighter brown matte colors do.



Next up we have just one lipglass (Can't believe my self control!!)
The lipglass is in color Curvaceous, this is a real Kim Kardashian color goes well with a dark smokey eye.




The mailman came just as I was writing this post with my 226 brush, this brush is a re promote and is supposed to be the Holy grail of all things blending!! I will let you know what I think


Please tell me in the comments below what you Hauled and your combinations
xo
Pemily

No comments:

Post a Comment