Sunday 11 September 2011

Beauty Box - # 1 (september)

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

Hey Guys,

recieved my first Beauty Box today.

I will show you the contents then, will review once Items are used.

Just before we get started, Beauty Box stated on their facebook page that if you were to film a video on the contents of the box  and send it in to: info@beauty-box.com.au
you would be in the running to win a 12 month subscription to the service so please all try out :)

So Here we Go!!




the outer delivery box :)

my favourite part!! the stunning inner box.... I will be keeping ALL of these

Inside, two pieces of paper, one stating the goods and prices on one side and the other side being an introduction.
The other card states sterps involved to have an ongoing membership


The goodies!!!
YAY
Inside the contents are as follows
YSL beauty sleep (night time moisturiser) 5ml
Shu Uemura high performance balancing cleansing oil 20ml
Play Boy Play is spicy spray 75ml
Sally Hansen Medium Nail file
3 x Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum samples 1.2ml each

I do not want to comment much further until I have had the chance to review!
will keep you posted xo

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Shu Uemura oils are addictive, at least to me. I just love how they make my skin feel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun,

    thanks for being the first to post.

    I can't wait to try the Shu oil and YSL cream.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are glossy box and beauty box the same thing? I've only discovered this whole sample box thing today. I've tried to look up all the different Australian sites to see which I like best. Whenever I look for 'Beauty Box' I get 'Glossy Box'(Australia). The glossy box site shows the same products as people have blogged about receiving in the 'Beauty Box'. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah1610,
     
    it appears that Glossy Box now own Beauty Box?
     
    I think that is what happened please don't quote me. Hopefully we will see some more great makeup due to their international status.
    I searched past contents of the Glossy box and they have had some really cool things.
     
    xo Pemily
     

    ReplyDelete