Thursday 22 September 2011

Lust Have it #2 - September Reviews

Hey Ladies!

Today I thought I would review the products I received in my September Lust Have It Box :)

First Up we have the Lancome Doll Effect Mascara


I believe you do not get a better Mascara than Lancome's! I have never ever been disappointed with any I have used. Doll Lash Effect was not different! Great at separating and thickening the lashes. I can't say that I would choose this over my Oscillation however that is personal preference (I like the length that gives me!)

Score: 9/10

Next we have the Pure Fiji Coconut Shower Gel

This product did not irritate my skin which was quite  odd seeing as everything else does! The smell was quite pleasant and the product lathers really well would definitely recommend.

Score: 8/10
Thirdly, the Rituelle Organic Hand cream

I have really enjoyed using this hand cream It is nice and thick which in my opinion = more concentrated :)
Very subtle light smell which is a good thing as I do not like strong smells to counteract with perfumes.
I love the size also as I can throw it into my bag without being weighed down.

score: 10/10

Next Up is the Kerastase Elixir

(Sorry No image available as I left it at my b/f's house however If you check out my Sept Box you will find the image)

I am the BIGGEST fan of Kerastase, I used their products for two years then decided I would change to Moroccan Oil, The minute I applied this product to my hair I was like "Why did I stop using you!!!"
Kerastase, In my opinion has the best hair products in the world! A bottle of their serum will last me 2 years also!!

Score: 10/10

Last but Not least 2 x OPI Nail polishes

OPI is certainly not the cheapest but definitely up there with the best when it comes to polishes.

The quality is consistently fantastic (other than a few watery duds that is to be expected).

I am happy to report both of these polishes were of excellent quality nice and thick without being clumpy and I was able to achieve opaque coverage with two coats

Score: 9/10


What were your favourite products in this months Lust Have It Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment