Sunday 27 November 2011

November Birch Box (U.S)

Hey Ladies,

Today I received my US Birch Box.
First off, let me say that I am disappointed. I feel that our Aussie sampling boxes are much better that what I received with this US Version.

First up, we have a Mineralogie cream concealer... as you can see there is barely any concealer in the jar (I dabbed a little on my face and this is way too light for me) I understand that not every makeup product is going to match everyone so this will be given away.
3ml of this product is $16 US.

Next we gave an Avene cleanance soap free facial gel cleanser, this product claims to use thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin. 6.76fl Oz retails for $18 US

Thirdly, a Zoya nail polish. This colour is great for Christmas, however it is not a shade I would wear on my hands or feet, another gift!


Next up we have a LaRocca champagne shimmer supreme creme which is a Shea butter body cream, sample size is quite small so I doubt this will go far. Full size 6.76fl Oz retails for $35US (You would want this product to be amazing!)


Finally, we have the gift - two paper dolls coasters, a set if 6 retails for $15. These coasters are made of thin cardboard.

Just reading this post back, I seem to be very negative, Is this an example of what we will expect to see in the months to come from Aussie sample boxes, there is a murmur out there of boxes being fantastic for a few months and then losing their touch, lets hope not.

I would love to hear about what products you haven't been happy with from your sampling boxes.

Pemily.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment