Tuesday 4 October 2011

Birch Box - America's Sampling Box


Hey Ladies,

My lovely friend In America ordered me a Birch Box to try out. Birch Box is the American version of Lust Have it or Beauty Box.
I thought it would be nice to show you all a comparison of theirs and ours :)

The Box contains the following:
*Minimalist colorscience pro mineral powder
*Inoco Adventurous Nail polish Applique
*Jouer Lip enhancer
*Jurlique hand cream
*Salvatore Ferragamo perfume
*Friendship bracelet


The Jurlique Rose hand cream is quite a decent size!! (15ml) the product smells exactly like real roses its amazing! No fake smell... will review this with the other products once I have tried and tested.


I Personally have never heard of the cosmetic Brand minimalist. So I will be sure to include a review of this mineral powder once used. It claims to be a sunscreen and mattifier in one.


Next up we have the Salvatore Ferragamo perfume called Attimo. This, to me smells a lot like many of the Elizabeth Arden perfumes. The product claims to be "A fresh Bouquet with a heart of Bulgarian Rose".


Next up, the item I am probably most excited for!! the Inoco nail stickers!! I got Zebra print!! YAY!!! can't wait to try these, will be sure to show you!


Next, we got a friendship bracelet. This was to mark Birch Box's 1 year anniversary I thought it was sweet!



Finally, a Jouer lip enhancer (very small!!) This claims to hydrate, plump and condition all in one.

So how does this Box size up to our Aussie ones???

No comments:

Post a Comment